PROJECT INFORMATION Name of project: Goldmark CIty Address: 136 Ho…
Vinhomes Riverside, Long Bien District, Hanoi
Le Grand Jardin project is a high-class complex with a fresh ecological model.which is designed and built in a modern and luxurious style.
With the advantage of being located in the center of Sai Dong urban area and fully enjoying a synchronous infrastructure system, Le Grand Jardin apartments will not only develop comprehensively in the present but also promise numerous breakthrough potentials in the future, along with the rise of Hanoi’s East.
Project name: Le Grand Jardin
Location: The intersection of Nguyen Lam street and Huynh Van Nghe street, Sai Dong new urban area, Vinhomes Riverside, Long Bien District, Hanoi
Investor: Hanoi Construction No. 3 Joint Stock Company (HANCO3)
Project developer: BRGLand
Construction contractor: Hoa Binh Construction Group (HBC)
Landscape design unit: West Green Design, Canada
Supervision & consultant unit: CONINCO 3C
Operational Management: PMC Building Management & Operation – Top 5 leading apartment building management units in Vietnam.
Type of development: Commercial complex and apartments
Project scale: 9 commercial blocks with 15 floors + 1 attic and 1 basement
Total number of apartments: 532 lake view apartments, 588 garden view apartments, area from 53m2 – 106m2 (with 2 – 3 bedrooms)
Total site area: 26,745 m2
Construction density: ~39%
Ownership form: Long-term pink book
Meaning of project name and logo
– Le Grand Jardin – “Big garden”: is the harmony of nature, the connection of peace and happiness. The quality of life here is full of natural energy.
– Logo: “Bird of Paradise – Wings of Paradise” represents the freedom and ambition of youth. The petals bloomed brightly, reaching high like a bird’s wings towards the sun.
– Meaning: In a large garden with many blooming flowers, the image of the Bird of Paradise Flower reigns brilliantly, representing vitality and lasting happiness, towards an open future. This is also the message that the investor wants to send to the owners of Le Grand Jardin “A LIFE OF QUALITY AND PROSPERITY”.
A LOCATION OF CONNECTION
Le Grand Jardin is located on Huynh Van Nghe street – the heart of Sai Dong urban area on a place with a beautiful feng shui position surrounded by a system of green parks and lakes. Épecially, the project is located adjacent to the high-class green urban areas of Vinhomes Riverside and Vinhomes Harmony, creating a really fresh and green living space for the homeowners. Rated as the area with the most expensive location in Long Bien district, it only takes 3 minutes to travel to Vinh Tuy bridge and 15 minutes to move to Sword Lake. Located in the infrastructure planning area with convenient connection, it is easy to access to the surrounding areas through modern roads and modern highway transport systems.
Especially, this is an area with an increasingly upgraded and expanded transport infrastructure system. Major projects to be implemented such as Vinh Tuy Bridge, Tran Hung Dao Bridge… will contribute to increasing investment value and sustainable profit for the owners of Le Grand Jardin apartments in the future. This once again affirmed the central position with prosperous fengshui for the homeowners, “A LIFE OF QUALITY AND PROSPERITY”.
Intimex Home & Food Supermarket
BIS Vietnam International School System
Vinschool Inter-School System
Sai Dong High Quality Kindergarten
Phuc Dong Kindergarten
Vincom Center Long Bien, Vinmart
Almaz Culinary & Convention Center
Savico Megamall, Big C
AEON Mall Long Bien
Long Bien Golf Course
Thach Ban Lake
Thach Ban High School
Phuc Dong Primary School
Vinh Tuy Bridge
Times City, Vincom Mega Mall Times City
Chuong Duong Bridge
Hoan Kiem lake
Thanh Tri Bridge
Noi Bai Airport
FULL OF UTILITIES FOR A HEALTHY LIFE
Developed by BRGLand, the real estate brand of BRG Group – Vietnam’s leading multi-industry group, with prestige, strong financial potential and experience in developing Vietnam’s largest Golf course system and 5-star luxury hotels, BRG promises to bring high-class facilities to the project. With the enthusiasm and creativity of Canada’s leading landscape design company West Green Design, future residents of Le Grand Jardin will live in modern amenities, rich in utilities but still ensure a green and friendly environment.
Lake & fountain
Garden system: Swing Garden, Reading Garden, Chess Garden, Spiritual Garden
Eco green fence
Gym & Spa
Resort style swimming pool
Yoga practice ground
Outdoor sports area: Badminton court, Basketball court, Dance garden
Fitness training ground
Internal walking path, community room
Foot massage promenade
Luxury living room (Lounge)
Bar & Coffee
Outdoor cafe area
A LIFE OF QUALITY AND PROSPERITY
With the mission of providing residents with a full life, Le Grand Jardin brings the gold standard on both material and spiritual values.
– Lake View subdivision: The quality of life is always full of natural energy just like the message that the investor wants to send to the future residents.
– Garden View subdivision: Open up a new lifestyle that you have been yearning for for so long. A fresh life, filled with fresh emotions, awaits your return every day
THE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD LE GRAND JARDIN
1. In cooperation with prestigious partners: Hoa Binh Construction Contractor (top in Vietnam); Canada’s leading landscape design & construction consultant – West Green Design; Coninco 3C
2. Investor with strong financial ability
3. Prime location, only 15 minutes away from Hoan Kiem lake
4. Modern, comfortable living with 50 class facilities with 42 apartments/elevator
5. Living in the midst of the spacious place and modern infrastructure
6. Where wisdom shines with many inter-level schools (various from preschool to university)
7. Fully enjoy life with a project with fully legal transparency
8. G1, G3, L3 blockss have been handed over; G3 block will be handed over in the second quarter of 2021
9. Quality products at reasonable prices
Le Grand Jardin was designed by West Green Design – the world’s leading design and construction unit from Canada.
– The project makes the residents feel like living in a resort with open spaces to welcome natural light and wind, along with greenry brightening the whole project.
– The interior of the apartment is optimally designed with large open space, many balconies in 1 apartment, the design of the living room and the bedroom is spacious and airy.
– Extremely low elevator density, only 42 units / 1 elevator / 1 building. The current standard of Grade A luxury apartments is an average of 50 units / 1 elevator / 1 building. In particular, Garden View is a subdivision with 80% of apartments owning 2 or more balconies. The corridor in the building is more than 1.8 meters wide, the waiting hall for the elevator is 3 meters wide… with countless facilities bringing comfort and relaxation to the owners of Le Grand Jardin when returning to their home.
The project includes 9 high-class apartment blocks on a 2.6 hectare land area, divided into 2 main subdivisions including: No15 – Lake View (Block L1, L2, L3 and L4 – 532 units) and No16 – Garden View (Block G1, G2, G3, G4, G5 – 588 units)
1. Lake View (Lot N015) includes 4 blocks with 15 apartments + 1 basement
2. Garden View (Lot No16) includes 5 blocks with 15 apartments + 1 basement
Northeast: adjacent to Vinhomes Riverside, apartments in the Southeast: adjacent to the planning area of schools, kindergartens, green parks
Northwest: located on Huynh Van Nghe street
Southwest: Adjacent to high-rise and low-rise housing areas
The two subdivisions of the project are located on big streets such as Huynh Van Nghe, Hoang The Thien, Nguyen Lam with wide road surface with many lanes, synchronous and stable infrastructure planning.
PROJECT VIDEO | 360